March Ongoing Tasks
- Attend any board and membership meetings
- Read meeting minutes and offer corrections
- Prepare reports for board and membership meetings
- Attend training
- Be familiar with your responsibilities and fulfill them
- Review and ask questions about monthly financial report
- Prepare articles for newsletter/social media
- Update website
- Participate, help, and communicate
WSPTA Awards, Men’s Essay Contest, and Leadership Academy entries due March 1.
Nominating committee completes search for next year’s board by March 31
Proposed slate of officers must be publicly posted 15 days prior to the membership meeting.
Survey membership to identify priorities for the coming year
Essential information for budget planning.
Treasurer recruits a budget committee to draft next year’s budget
Have the committee approved by the board.
Make plans to attend WSPTA Convention
Was your PTA Incorporated in March? If so, then your annual Corporation Renewal is due on 3/31. The annual corporation report is due regardless of your PTA’s annual income and is separate from the Charitable Organization Registration/ Renewal.