National PTA and Action for Healthy Kids, with support from ALDI, have teamed up to create ParentsforHealthyKids.org, a new website that teaches parents how to get involved in school health and wellness to create healthier schools where kids can thrive.
The site is unlike any other dedicated to school health—it’s by parents for parents, no matter what your knowledge or experience is in school health. The interactive site includes:
- Quizzes: Do you really know how healthy your child’s school is?
- Like a Boss: Everything you need to navigate the hallways of school health and wellness.
- Hot Topics: Physical Activity & P.E., Recess, Good Eats, Snack Time, Fundraisers and Policy.
- Inspiration: Videos and testimonials that will inspire you to get started or keep going.
- A Community Forum: exchange ideas and connect with other parents
Wherever and whenever you are ready to champion healthy habits in your child’s school, take the first step by visiting ParentsforHealthyKids.org.