- Attend any board and membership meetings
- Read meeting minutes and offer corrections
- Prepare reports for board and membership meetings
- Attend training
- Be familiar with your responsibilities and fulfill them
- Review and ask questions about monthly financial report
- Prepare articles for newsletter/social media
- Update website
- Participate, help, and communicate
Insurance payments due
IRS Filings (990 or 990EZ or postcard) due November 15
Elect nominating committee at a membership meeting if not previously done
When elected, update the committee materials/notebook and schedule overview meeting with committee
WSPTA Officer Nominations due November 15
Consider nominating a leader from your PTA to serve on the WSPTA board of directors or encourage a leader to self-nominate for a position to be elected at the 2019 convention.
WSPTA Uniform Bylaws Amendments due November 15
The WSPTA bylaws are built and approved by the members. If your PTA sees an area in the bylaws that is unclear, or you feel should be revised, then your PTA should consider submitting an amendment for consideration.
Was your PTA Incorporated in November? If so, then your annual Corporation Renewal is due on 11/30. the annual corporation is due regardless of the income you bring in and is separate from the Charitable Organization Registration/ Renewal.