Planning is underway for WSPTACon2022 and I am excited to share some of the details! There will be more to come on our website and in newsletters sent to registrants.
We are thrilled to return in-person this year at the Lynwood Convention Center, May 20-22, 2022! However, we realize that some members would still prefer to attend remotely. Therefore, we will provide both in-person and remote options. The health and safety of all participants attending in-person is a high priority for us, so please review the COVID safety protocols located on the General Information page prior to registering.
What can you look forward to? Whether you register to attend in-person or remotely, the Whova app will facilitate networking through Whova Communities, Meet-ups and direct messaging to other attendees.
In person at the convention center, there will be:
- 10 learning sessions, including over 50 new and updated classes, special presentations, roundtables for networking with other leaders. There will also be access to prerecorded content, including select classes in Spanish, and the ability to schedule 1:1 appointments with experienced PTA mentors for coaching.
- Voting to amend the WSPTA Uniform Bylaws and to elect three at-large members of the WSPTA Nominating Committee. Note that only attendees registered to attend in-person and designated as voting delegates by their local PTA or council president will be able to participate in the voting.
- Fun social events both Friday and Saturday nights
- Awards breakfasts Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Exhibitor hall to spark your ideas for future PTA activities
- Scholarship baskets, awards room, door prizes and all the other parts of being together we’ve missed the last two years.
Our remote attendees will have access to:
- Exclusive recorded classes with live facilitation, including from National PTA
- Special presentations from outside presenters
- Access to prerecorded classes, including several in Spanish, that will be available on-demand until July 10
- The ability to schedule 1:1 appointments with experienced PTA mentors for coaching.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Fun activities just for them
Watch for updates to our planning on our website and in our newsletters. No matter how you join us, we know you will get a lot out of WSPTACon2022!
Nancy Chamberlain, WSPTA President, 2021-2023