On behalf of your Washington State PTA board of directors and staff, I would like to invite you to attend the 41st annual WSPTA Legislative Assembly taking place October 26-27, 2019 at the Bellevue College in Bellevue.
At legislative assembly, you will discover the power PTA has to advocate for every child – the whole child – regardless of race, creed, gender, or zip code. In PTA every member has an equal voice, and your input matters a great deal to me, and to the success of our member-driven platform.
If you’ve never attended this event before, you’ll likely find it exciting and energizing! Whether you choose to watch and listen to the debates or stand up and voice your opinion is up to you. Either way, you’ll be part of our grassroots advocacy in action.
The top five reasons to attend legislative assembly:
- Hear from inspiring speakers and learn about the legislative accomplishments WSPTA had last year.
- Add your PTA’s voice to our legislative platform for the coming year.
- Attend education sessions to learn about the proposed issues and resolutions and about advocacy at all levels – state, district, and local.
- Network with other PTA leaders and collaborate towards making a difference in your local area.
- Because it’s FUN – and to top it all off, we’ve lowered the price!
Keep up the great work for kids – you make such a difference! We are looking forward to seeing you at this year’s Legislative Assembly!