As a whole child advocacy association, WSPTA works with the Washington State Department of Health on many issues. Recently they shared with us their latest campaign, “Under the Influence…of You,” regarding talking with teens about marijuana.
The Department of Health believe that partners like you are critical to successfully educating adults about the influence they have in teens’ lives and how to make conversations about marijuana easier.
They encourage you to use this campaign outreach toolkit to inform the adults you reach who interact with teens (parents, guardians, teachers, coaches, faith leaders, bosses) about the risks and consequences of marijuana, and how their involvement can make a real difference in their teens’ lives. This toolkit includes:
- Campaign backgrounder and talking points
- Facebook and Twitter content to share with your networks
- Drop-in newsletter/e-newsletter article
- Theater-ready campaign videos
- Campaign posters available for order