National PTA’s Legislative Conference and Hill Day (LegCon Hill Day) will take place March 5-7, 2024 in Alexandria, VA. Learn from advocates across the country. Share PTA priorities with your members of Congress!
Here’s the link to the National PTA website page with all the relevant information.
Here’s the link to the Eventbrite page where you can register to attend.
Every day PTA members across the country and around the world go above and beyond to advocate for children. They are tireless fighters on behalf of kids and families. Now it is time to take their fight to Congress. Join PTA members and other passionate advocates for National PTA’s 2024 Legislative Conference (LegCon) March 5 – 7.
This is your opportunity to:
- Network with lawmakers, policymakers and fellow PTA advocates
- Find out about the latest happenings on Capitol Hill
- Hone your advocacy skills
- Get an update on issues impacting children, families and schools
- Hear from members of the Administration and congressional champions
- Learn how to make an impact on policy decisions
- Speak with your members of Congress about issues important to children, families and schools at Hill Day
You’ll hear from PTA members about challenges that inspired them to take action for kids, and the skills and tactics that helped them achieve their goals.
The conference will also feature workshops and presentations from experts to expand your knowledge of the ins and outs of federal law, build your advocacy skills, break down National PTA’s legislative and policy priorities, and prepare you for meetings with your federal representatives on Capitol Hill.
Early Bird registration – $295.00
Regular registration – $325.00
Early Bird registration ends 11:59 PM Eastern Time, January 12, 2024
Event registration ends 11:59 PM Eastern Time, February 23, 2024
Click here to learn more.