April Ongoing Tasks
- Attend any board and membership meetings
- Read meeting minutes and offer corrections
- Prepare reports for board and membership meetings
- Attend training
- Be familiar with your responsibilities and fulfill them
- Review and ask questions about monthly financial report
- Prepare articles for newsletter/social media
- Update website
- Participate, help, and communicate
At the April board meeting, have the budget committee present the budget
The board votes to recommend it to the membership at the next membership meeting.
Elect new officers and approve the proposed budget at a membership meeting
Officers must be elected by June 30, but sooner allows time for transitions and training.
Report new officers to WSPTA in PT Avenue
Complete training requirement prior to WSPTA Convention
Encourage officers to attend WSPTA Convention
Counts as training for the following year.
Was your PTA Incorporated in April? If so, then your annual Corporation Renewal is due on 4/30. The annual corporation report is due regardless of your PTA’s annual income and is separate from the Charitable Organization Registration/ Renewal.