You can become part of the Washington State PTA’s efforts to make sure children are healthy, safe and well-educated. We give you tools and a collective, powerful voice so you can build a better community and provide kids the support they need.
New PTA Year, New Board Contest
Each PTA whose 2016-17 officers are entered on their PT Avenue board roster, and all of these officers are included in the membership area as paid members by August 30, is qualified. The three regions with the highest percentage of qualified PTAs (qualified PTAs as a percentage of PTAs in the region) will be eligible for a prize drawing, where one qualified PTA in their region will win a prize.
What Your PTA Needs to Do by August 30th
1. Make sure your board members are in PT Avenue as members.
2. Make sure each of the board members membership record Paid Indicator is Yes (indicating they are a paid member).
3. Make sure any additional members interested in attending Legislative Assembly are entered as members and marked as 'paid'.
1. PTA in the region with the highest percentage of qualified PTAs - $150 for use in the PTA Store.
2. PTA in the region with the second highest percentage of qualified PTAs - $100 for use in the PTA store.
3. PTA in the region with the third highest percentage of qualified PTAs - $50 for use in the PTA store.
Download the instructions for entering officers here. Click here for additional resources.
Was your PTA incorporated in August?
If so, your annual Corporation Renewal is due 8/31/16. The annual corporation is due regardless of the income your PTA earns and is separate from the Charitable Organization Registration/Renewal.
Outstanding Advocate Award
Recognizes and honors an individual for continued and dedicated service to ALL children, and a demonstrated commitment
to helping create strong policies relating to the
health, welfare, safety, and education of children and
Nominate a deserving individual today. Nominations open through September 15.