- This event has passed.
PTA End-of-Year 2016-17
Washington State PTA’s fiscal year ends annually June 30, which means it’s time to handle end-of-the-year tasks in order to set your PTA/PTSA for success in the next PTA year.
Be sure the following has been completed before the PTA year-end:
- Remit outstanding membership dues to the state office.
- Approve next year’s budget during final membership meeting.
- For instructions and information on creating and approving your PTA’s 2017-18 budget, visit the Leadership Guides page.
- Year-end PT Avenue close for PTAs with Members-Only version. For PTAs with the Financial or Full versions, deadline is July 15.
- For instructions and information on completing the year-end close in the membership database, visit the Leadership Guides page.
- Close FY 2016-17 financial books and give to financial review committee within 30 days.
- For instructions and information on how to hold a financial review, visit the Leadership Guides page.
Washington State PTA strives to assure that all meetings and other activities of the Association are available for participation by all of its members, consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act ("ADA") and the Washington State Law Against Discrimination (RCW 49.60).
Individuals requiring special accommodations to attend or participate in WSPTA meetings are requested to contact the office in advance: (253) 214-7410 or email.