National PTA’s LegCon Hill Day
March 5 - March 7
National PTA’s Legislative Conference and Hill Day (LegCon Hill Day) will take place March 5-7, 2024 in Alexandria, VA. Learn from advocates across the country. Share PTA priorities with your members of Congress!
Every day PTA members across the country and around the world go above and beyond to advocate for children. They are tireless fighters on behalf of kids and families. Now it is time to take their fight to Congress. Join PTA members and other passionate advocates for National PTA’s 2024 Legislative Conference (LegCon) March 5 – 7.
This is your opportunity to:
- Network with lawmakers, policymakers and fellow PTA advocates
- Find out about the latest happenings on Capitol Hill
- Hone your advocacy skills
- Get an update on issues impacting children, families and schools
- Hear from members of the Administration and congressional champions
- Learn how to make an impact on policy decisions
- Speak with your members of Congress about issues important to children, families and schools at Hill Day
You’ll hear from PTA members about challenges that inspired them to take action for kids, and the skills and tactics that helped them achieve their goals.
The conference will also feature workshops and presentations from experts to expand your knowledge of the ins and outs of federal law, build your advocacy skills, break down National PTA’s legislative and policy priorities, and prepare you for meetings with your federal representatives on Capitol Hill.
Washington State PTA strives to assure that all meetings and other activities of the Association are available for participation by all of its members, consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) and the Washington State Law Against Discrimination (RCW 49.60).
Individuals requiring special accommodations to attend or participate in WSPTA meetings are requested to contact the office in advance: (253) 214-7410 or email.