- This event has passed.
Region 1 & 6 Fall Conference with PTA and the Law
August 24, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until August 28, 2020
- Monday:Year Round Advocacy, Ready-Set-Go,
- Tuesday: Secretary (more than just minutes), Roles & Responsibilities of the Board
- Wednesday: Branding & Marketing your PTA, Using Digital Tools to communicate with members
- Thursday: FACE-Advocacy-Membership:The Power of PTA, Volunteers: Find them & keep them
- Friday: Effective Budgets, Treasurer Basics
- Saturday: Standing Rules, PTA Presidents: Plan to Succeed, PTA and The Law
Zoom links and handouts will be sent in a future email after registration.
FREE training and leadership development for all PTA leaders! Come learn, network with your fellow PTA leaders, and meet part of your PTA support team.
All Washington State PTA trainings and events are for PTA officers, board members, committee chairs, and interested members only.
Washington State PTA strives to assure that all meetings and other activities of the Association are available for participation by all of its members, consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) and the Washington State Law Against Discrimination (RCW 49.60).
Individuals requiring special accommodations to attend or participate in WSPTA meetings are requested to contact the office in advance: (253) 214-7410 or email.